Fits.me Finally Shipping A New Robot That Makes It Easier To See What You’re Going To Look Like In That Suit
As a fat, idle blog writer, I find myself commonly buying garments online just to discover that XXL for a developer in Spain is essentially a XXS for babies in America. The resulting form and return costs were enough to drive me to interruption – till I saw this wild robot call the FitBot.
The robotic – which is at last in development – essentially takes your measurements and reproduces them in real time. Got a huge old tummy and broad shoulders? FitBot will certainly show you what that shirt will certainly resemble on you. It can easily reproduce up to 2,000 body permutations and can easily be used by, say, an online shop to show exactly what a particular shirt will resemble on several individuals.
Barring some kind of live webcam feed, the way stores might utilize this is to take a shot of every feasible permutation on the FitBot dummy. Then, when you advise the shop exactly how grotesque you are (or, in the situation of everyone besides me, sturdy), the FitBot directory will certainly spit out the proper image.
No work on accessibility yet in actual stores however you can easily see the technology over at fits. me where it ’ s being offered to retail stores. I, for one, welcome our golden clothes-fitting robot overlords.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF physics of failure
- powered by SMF physics of failure and optics
- Powered by Article Dashboard girls video clips