An astonishing new device is set to shake up the world of cycling, and to make the road a safer place. The bicycle accessory is called the “Electric Sound Bell” and comes from a forward-thinking company called QBell. It mounts on your handlebars and – at the push of a button – it will sing out a warning to pedestrians and other road users, enabling them to smilingly get out of your way as you slowly pedal through town.
This miraculous invention requires just 2 AA batteries to do its work, and the four different “ringtones” can be trilled at any of three volume levels. We recommend starting low so as not to startle strolling citizens, as at full volume it is capable of a swoon-inducing 110 dB. It is even waterproof, to keep you safe in a passing shower.
The price? Just $24. Who would have thought such a revolutionary product could be sold for so little?
Read the rest here:
Electrical Bike Bell: What Will They Think of Next?
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
- HTC Schubert
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard parry sound hotel
- powered by SMF accommodations parry sound
- Powered by Article Dashboard parry sound hotels
- powered by myBB parry sound accommodation
- powered by myBB parry sound accommodations
- Powered by Article Dashboard bell bike rack
- Powered by Article Dashboard parry sound inns