Don’t act so shocked, you’re the one that jammed it up there!
Isaak Lasson is a six year old. A six year old who, three years ago, jammed a LEGO wheel up his nose and forgot about it. Then, after recently suffering from sinus problems, a doctor took a look up there and HELLO — WTF is a LEGO doing up here you little curtain-climber?!
“I put some spaghetti up there, but that was a long time ago,” Isaak told the doctor.
It turned out to be a ball of fungus encasing a flexible LEGO tire.
“We think he bent it in half — it’s pretty flexible — and that it opened up once it got into his sinuses,” Isaak’s father told reporters.
Craig Lasson said since the LOGO was removed, Isaak’s appetite is better, he has more energy and is sleeping soundly.
Ahahahhahahah, I put some spaghetti up there too, Isaak. Except I took mine out when I was done playing with it BECAUSE I’M RESPONSIBLE. But seriously, when I was a kid a got a cherry pit stuck in my nose for an afternoon but then I was watching cartoons and they made me laugh so hard I shot my little sister with it. I called her Becky Boogers for like…actually I still call her that.
Thanks to PYY and Evil Ares, who agree if you’re gonna pick your nose with a toy you should use a f***ing Lincoln Log like an normal damn person.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by myBB cnn news
- powered by SMF a short article about the future of technology
- powered by myBB current news science technology
- powered by SMF science current news
- powered by myBB cnn news online
- powered by SMF technology education
- powered by myBB future of technology article
- powered by SMF the physics of miracles
- powered by myBB art supplies for kids
- powered by vBulletin art supplies store