Question by Rob Gore: Do I need to sign a contract with a wireless company to buy and use a xoom tablet?
Question says it all and are there any tablet computers that have 2.26 ghz?
Answer by Lucas
No you dont motorola realesed a wifi only version of the xoom but if you want 3g you need the 3g version which requires a 2 year contract…
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
- HTC Schubert
Incoming search terms:
- do you need a contract to use a tablet
- if i buy a tablet do i have to buy a contracct
- do you have to have a phone contract for a samsung tablet
- contract for a tablet?
- do you need a contract to use the motorola xoom tablet
- Do you need a contract with cell phone company to use a tablet
- do you need a phone company to run a tablet
- do you need a phone contract for all tablets
- do you need a service agreement what can you do with a tablet
- do you need a service contract for a att tablets