Question by Rob Gore: Do I need to sign a contract with a wireless company to buy and use a xoom tablet?
Question says it all and are there any tablet computers that have 2.26 ghz?
Answer by Lucas
No you dont motorola realesed a wifi only version of the xoom but if you want 3g you need the 3g version which requires a 2 year contract…
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
Incoming search terms:
- do you need a contract to use a tablet
- do android tablets need a contract
- do you need a cellular contract for a tablet?
- do you need a service contract when you buy a tablet
- do you need a survice contrart for a tablet
- do you need contract 3g tablet
- DO YOU NEED SPECIAL SERVER TO USE A TABLET
- does a tablet require an agreement
- is a contrat required for wireless tablets
- do you have to sign a contract for a tablet