Because the internet is drier than dry cat food, here’s a video of Milo the cat beating the shit out of his automatic cat feeder to get it to drop some extra fish-shaped kibble. Mmmm, the fish shapes are my favorite too.
We have two cats, Milo (tabby) and Max (black). They are one year old brothers from the same litter. Milo is a big fan of the dry food, Max not so much. Despite the fact that their automatic feeder drops food 3 times daily, Milo smashes into it with his front paws 20-30 times each day in order to knock out some extra snacks. Max has never smashed the feeder.
See? And you all thought I was crazy for pounding on my computer every time the internet goes out. “But Milo actually gets something for his effort — banging on your computer doesn’t do anything.” Yes it does too! “What?” Makes me feel good.
Hit the jump for the clever cat in action, bonus slap-fight midway through.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard exterior paint reviews
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups exterior paint reviews
- Powered by Article Dashboard sport bike videos
- Powered by Article Dashboard sport bike
- powered by SMF home exterior paint
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups gm part
- Powered by Article Dashboard scores
- Powered by Article Dashboard pet food
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups exterior painting
- Powered by Article Dashboard dry cat food