When’s the last time you really splurged on something for your bike? The old girl gets you around town, puts up with your ridiculous maintenance regimens, and shifts and rattles in just the right way to get you up and down the hills of your borough. Why not show her you love her and, thanks to Blinksteady, put a ring on it.
The Blinksteady is the world’s smartest bike light (citation needed). It turns on when it’s dark and turns itself off when your bike is stopped. You no longer have to reach back to turn on your light when dusk turns to night and, better still, you never have to risk being hit by a nightblind SUV driver in some deserted late-night cul-de-sac.
The biggest issue? Price. This honker is $ 95, which makes it worth more than my bike. However, it’s made of milled aluminum and it’s completely self-contained. Plus you never have to take it off because it’s secured to your seat post.
Don’t want to spend so much? Don’t you worry. $ 30 gets you:
Mmmm… bourbon drinks.
Anyway, they’re about $ 5,000 in on a $ 35,000 request, so get cracking.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by SMF fast motorcycles
- powered by SMF physics of snowboarding
- powered by SMF free adult anime pictures
- Powered by Article Dashboard how line up the turn on a sport bike
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups where to buy used toys in mi
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups skateboard accessories
- Powered by Article Dashboard the boys are back in town
- powered by SMF how line up the turn on a sport bike
- powered by SMF honda motorcycle racing
- powered by SMF used paintball gear