Because you missed it, here are several shots from NASA’s Solar Dynamics Laboratory telescope highlighting Venus’ transit of the sun yesterday afternoon/evening. “Where were you when Venus transited the sun in 2012?” people will ask in the future. And how — how will you respond? Lie and say you saw it? That you really wanted to but couldn’t because it was raining? Or that you were going to but had to fight off a bunch of ninjas? I think I’m gonna say the ninja thing. Except replace ninjas with Batman villains. Oh, and it was all for a woman’s honor. So yeah, that’s what I was doing. What were you doing?
Hit the jump for a couple more including a worthwhile super-closeup.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by myBB post modern art
- Powered by Article Dashboard general blue
- powered by myBB general blue
- powered by SMF general blue
- Powered by Article Dashboard boston museum of modern art
- powered by SMF boston museum of modern art
- Powered by Article Dashboard the museum of modern art
- powered by vBulletin art history