If you’ve been in the baby monitor racket as long as I have, you’ve seen it all: the good, the bad, and the unusable. Well here’s a monitor that just might win my heart. It’s called the BabyPing (there’s an N in there) and it allows you to view your child’s every squiggle and giggle on your iPhone or iPad. The app and monitor costs about $ 230 and is currently available in Europe only, although it’s expected to hit our shores shortly.
Arguably video monitors are mostly for first-time parents who are total freakouts about watching the baby at all times. The system notifies you if the baby is stirring and an infrared system ensures you can peep in on him or her at night.
As I noted before, video systems like this one usually used special hardware and/or wonky software so it’s nice to see something that just works.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard aquarium fish for sale
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups las vegas homes for sale
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups shopping
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups fish aquarium store