Question by Amanda: What’s the difference between the Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo?
Is the Murcielago longer?
Answer by C7S
The Gallardo is known as the Baby Lambo.
It is the smalest Lamboghini ever made.
V10 engine. Around 500-510HP.
0-60mph in 4 seconds.
Top Speed is 195mph.
Competes with Ferrari F430 and Porsche 911 Turbo.
The Murcielago is the larger, longer, more powerful supercar. It was RWD at first, but now they offer AWD.
V12 engine. Over 600HP.
0-60mph in under 4 seconds.
Top Speed of 211-212mph.
A lot more expensive.
Competes with Ferrari Enzo and Porsche Carrera GT.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Lil Wayne – The Martian
- Will there be another incident between the mclaren cars before the season is over?
- Top 100 Songs With A lot Of Bass -Must Have Rap- Best For Deep Loud Car Audio Subwoofers – [HD]
- GTA iv real car mod pack part 2 100 vehicles with link
- McLaren vs Aerodynamics The Next Chapter
Incoming search terms:
- the difference between a lotus and a lamborghini
- whats the difference between a lamborghini and a diablo