- Gloing light tells you when the fuse is blown
- 25 piece pack
- Voltage rating characteristics 32V AC/DC Fasting-Acting
- UL listed, CSA certified 3-30A, SAE J1284
- 10 Amp, color code red
ATO, Autofuse blade fuse was patented and introduced un 1976 by Littelfuse. It became the international fuse standards by 1981. It is currently found on most trucks, cars, buses and off the road vehicles world-wide. Littelfuse designed industry standard color coding to indicate amp rating. Aftermarket – 257 Series – carded 25 piece PRO-TEK professional pack of ATO fast-acting automotive blade fuses .
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 8.99
- Lil Wayne – The Martian
- Will there be another incident between the mclaren cars before the season is over?
- Top 100 Songs With A lot Of Bass -Must Have Rap- Best For Deep Loud Car Audio Subwoofers – [HD]
- GTA iv real car mod pack part 2 100 vehicles with link
- McLaren vs Aerodynamics The Next Chapter