Question by Vampires dazzle me!: How much is it gonna cost to replace a front axle on my 2002 hyundai elantra?
I ran over a curb, and then got hit by a car on my front passenger side of my car. I really would like to know even a possible ballpark price for how much its going to cost..whether I go to a Hyundai dealership or another shop…how much is the part and labor probably going to cost?? Its a 2002 Hyundai elantra gls. Its manual, front wheel drive….
Answer by joel95ex
a cv axle is roughly 110 bucks and labor is about 85 an hour. do not go to dealership. go to a shop that does suspension alignments and replace shocks etc.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Lil Wayne – The Martian
- Will there be another incident between the mclaren cars before the season is over?
- Top 100 Songs With A lot Of Bass -Must Have Rap- Best For Deep Loud Car Audio Subwoofers – [HD]
- GTA iv real car mod pack part 2 100 vehicles with link
- McLaren vs Aerodynamics The Next Chapter
Incoming search terms:
- ABOUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET AXILES PUT ON A 2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
- how much is a front axle
- how much does it cost to replace a front axle on a 2005 Hyundai Elantra
- how many hours to replace an axle on a hyundai elantra
- front axel hundai labor
- elantra drive axle labor costs
- cost to replace right front axle on 2002 elantra
- Cost to replace Hyundai axle
- cost to replace front drive axle 2002 hyudai elantra
- replace axles on my 2002 hyundai elantra