Samsung’s US Galaxy S III launch is turning out to be quite the muted affair. Along with news of staggered Sprint and T-Mobile releases, AT&T is now adding that its Galaxy S III model most likely will not make June 21st at all. Pre-order consumers who were promised the phone this week are as an alternative being told to wait till June 25th; they might get it early, should the smartphone stars align correctly. If you’re having pangs of regret for not pulling the trigger earlier, you’ll have to wait up to 10 company days prior to before that Marble White or Pebble Blue charm shows at your door. AT&T is pinning the problem on short supply, a great deal like its fellow American launch carriers.
Not that the lack of smartphones is stopping Samsung from kicking off a sophisticated launch campaign of its own. Along with the normal famous person and Times Square stunts, the Korean company is beginning up a curated media hub, Beacon, and putting NFC-equipped Share-to-Go Stations: those in the thrilled position of holding a Galaxy S III in their hands can easily download free content simply through swinging by a kiosk. You can easily catch the complete details of Samsung’s adventures after the break.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups myspace graphics and comments
- powered by myBB life fitness exercise equipment
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups potty training for puppy
- powered by SMF lifetime fitness membership
- powered by SMF fitness equipment treadmill