Its bigger brothers have long because made their debut in the U.S., and now the littlest member of HTC ’ s One set is joining them. HTC ’ s pint-sized (relatively speaking) One V is now accessible for all you no-contract types on Virgin Mobile ’ s website, where it ’ ll set you back a cool $ 199.
In scenario you ’ ve forgotten about the ICS-powered One V (I don ’ t know that I can blame you), it sports a 3.7-inch display running at 800 x 480, a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 cpu, 512 MB of RAM, and a 5-megapixel camera equipment around the back. Just what ’ s more, the stock Ice Cream Sandwich UI is still covered up by HTC ’ s Sense 4.0 overlay, though I expect Virgin to have modified it a bit before letting the One V out into the wild.
Oh, and unlike the rest of its brethren, it maintains the handsome, Leno-esque chin as seen in its forbearers. Thanks, HTC.
Alright, fine, the One V ’ s spec sheet could not be the most thrilling — even contrasted to a few of the additional tools in Virgin ’ s lineup — but it ’ s still a damn sight cheaper than the pair of iPhones that will certainly quickly hit the carrier ’ s virtual shelves. And hey, it ’ s constantly wonderful when a household takes care of to reunite in a different country, right?
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard dog science fair projects
- Powered by Article Dashboard right arm
- powered by SMF 2 0 regional municipality of wood buffallo