We know you’ve got questions, and if you’re brave enough to ask the world for answers, here’s the outlet to do so. This week’s Ask Engadget inquiry is from is from William who is looking for an solution to the problem of badly designed public spaces. If you’re looking to send in an inquiry of your own, drop us a line at ask [at] engadget [dawt] com.
“Hi guys. I’m getting married in a church with a weird split-hall design. The result is that half of the attendees won’t be able to see the ceremony at all! I’m wondering if I could hook up my Canon Rebel T3i up to my 3rd-generation iPad and use it as a quick-and-dirty closed-circuit display? There’s no WiFi in the location, so it has to be a wired solution too. Please help me!”Fast payday loans For Every One
It’s an interesting request and that’s why we’re here: solving those problems that three minutes on Google just can’t. So, dear friends, what say you? Wish the soon-to-be-wed couple all the best by adding a helpful solution to the comment feed and spread a little joy.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard elementary science projects
- powered by SMF southwest florida regional medical center
- Powered by Article Dashboard scientific questions