It seems Sharp saw good sales when the company launched the so-called AQUOS PHONE THE HYBRID 007SH on the Japanese market, the world’s first clamshell Android phone. Today, Sharp’s AQUOS PHONE IS14SH [JP] went on sale in Japan, and again they squeezed a ton of smartphone functions into a feature phone body.
The obvious target here are customers who want to type on a physical slide-out keypad but don’t want to miss out on the typical specs a Japanese Android phone is offering.
Here are the main features:
- 3.7-inch LCD touchscreen with 900×540 (QHD) resolution
- Android 2.3 OS
- 8MP CMOS camera with HD video recording support (720p)
- microSDHC card slot, microUSB slot
- IEEE802.11b/g/n Wifi
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 1seg digital TV sensor
- e-wallet function (NFC)
- infrared communication
- size: 56×117×14.7mm, weight: 136g
In Japan, the AQUOS PHONE IS14SH will be marketed by mobile carrier KDDI au, but don’t expect to see this handset outside the country anytime soon.
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Hook Your Guitar to Your iPhone and Rock Out with iRig
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard electrical engineering
- powered by SMF 32 inch lcd television
- Powered by Article Dashboard hp printer support