Question by : according to the laws of robotics, robots can’t hurt humans?
but, how do the robots know that they are inflicting pain? what sort of input tells them that they are causing pain instead of some other intense emotion?
Helen- that was exactly my allusion
I was more interested, theoretically, in how one might program a robot to gauge human reactions.
Answer by ccrobe
Thats only in movies. Robots hurt humans all the time in various industrial accidents.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Installing Virtue OLED Board & Laser Eyes in Dye DM9 Paintball Gun
- Bridging Digital and Physical Worlds With SixthSense
- Official Angry Birds 3 Star Walkthrough Theme 3 Levels 1-5
- HTC Schubert
- Sketching Out a Future for the Stylus
Incoming search terms:
- powered by myBB how many people live in the united states
- powered by SMF statistics for females in science and engineering